EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
Receive $200 off when you sign up before November 25th Use coupon code "YTTEARLYBIRD" at checkout!
Embody Yoga RYT
200 Hour Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training
Led by CaliFlo instructor Jessica Clark
January 21st-April 23rd 2023
*Payment Plans Available, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Week Includes:
- Asana, Pranayama & Meditation
Group Class each day
- Weekly Yoga Philosophy discussions and sharing circle
- Weekly Quizzes & Coursework Review
- Yoga Theory, Anatomy Labs & Yoga Posture Labs
- Weekly Workshops on specialty topics in yoga and spiritual practice
- Practice teaching experience
-2-6 Hours of course readings per week + 1-2 weekly reading or written assignment
January 21st & 22nd
First in-person weekend
In class quiz (30 minutes), group practice (1.5-2 hours), and yoga theory on categories of asana and the 8 limbs of yoga (2 hours) + teaching tools and potential practice teaches (30 minutes-1 hour)
Go over class quiz and weekly recap (1 hour), group practice and pose workshopping (1.5-2 hours), break for 30 minutes, yoga theory on categories of asana and the 8 limbs of yoga (1 hour) + teaching tools and practice teaches (30 minutes-1 hour), and yoga philosophy (1.5-2 hours)
*Note: Some Saturday's and Sunday's will be reserved for specialty topics such as: business of yoga, yoga and healthcare, diversity within yoga, trauma informed yoga, Ayurveda, and more!
Quizzes- 10% of final grade
Online Coursework- 20% of final grade
Final teach out- 20% of final grade
Final exam- 50% of final grade
Student's must receive at least a 70% combined passing grade to complete the program.
The Embody Yoga & Meditation Teacher Training Program is a modern, holistic, & inclusive approach to India's ancient science of Life. As such, we will not only study the physical practice of asana (the yoga poses), but the other limbs of yoga, as put forth by Patanjali in his 8 Limbed System, as well - yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyhahara, dharana, dhyana, and samadhi.
In this training program we will focus on alignment based yoga - both inner and outer - as a way of living a fully embodied and powerful life here on Earth during this present day time. In the Embody YTT you will learn a variety of yoga styles, as well as how to teach those styles to any student or client of any body type, background, or level of health/injury.
Over the course of the program, you will have the opportunity to:
* Get to know yourself better and develop more self love and compassion
* Dive deep into both the physical and energetic anatomy behind your asana practice
* Discover & explore your energetic anatomy through study of the chakra & nadi energy systems
* Learn how to take the philosophy of yoga into your every day life (yama & niyama)
* Learn how to teach both public classes and work with private clients
* Learn how to work with a variety of common illness and ailments in private yoga practice & public classes
*Discover the many ways you can bring yoga out into the world, through activism, events, the medical system, and a variety of other healing environments and spaces
We look forward to sharing this truly life changing experience with you and growing together. Namaste & Many Blessings!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is teaching the Embody Yoga RYT Program at CaliFlo?